Realize what to do if your Apple TV doesn’t turn on, show video, or have a glimmering status light.
On the off chance that your Apple TV isn’t functioning truly to form, discover the status light on the facade of your Apple TV in the lower-right corner. At that point utilize the means that follow the portrayal of your status light.
On the off chance that the status light is off
If the status light is off on your Apple TV, follow these means. After each progression, check whether the status light turns on.
1. Press Menu or Apple TV application/Home on your charged Siri Remote to wake your TV.
2. Unplug the force line from your Apple TV, hold up 30 seconds, at that point plug the force line back in.
3. Try utilizing an alternate electrical plug. In the event that the Apple TV is connected to an electrical extension, ensure that the electrical extension is turned on.
In the event that the status light despite everything doesn’t turn on, contact Apple Support.
On the off chance that the status light is on yet, you don’t see video
On the off chance that the status light is on however you don’t see the video, follow these means. After each progression, check whether the video shows up on your TV screen.
1. Unplug the two closures of the HDMI link, at that point solidly plug them back in.
2. Turn off your TV and unplug the Apple TV from power. At that point plug the TV back in and turn on your TV.
3. In the TV menu, ensure that you select the HDMI input that coordinates the HDMI port associated with your TV.
On the off chance that you despite everything don’t see the video, contact Apple Support.
In the event that the status light is blazing
In the event that you don’t see the video and the status light glimmers for over three minutes, reestablish your TV to manufacturing plant settings.
On the off chance that you see the Apple logo and, at that point a dark screen
On the off chance that you see the Apple logo and, at that point, a dark screen, hold Menu and Volume Down for 5 seconds, at that point discharge. Your TV will change to another goal like clockwork. Select OK to pick a goal or Cancel to stop.
Still, need Assistance? Click Here: How to Fix?
• Try an alternate HDMI port on your TV, beginning with HDMI 1 or Input 1.
• Use an alternate HDMI link to check whether the link causes the issue.
• If you’re utilizing a collector or an HDMI switch, one of these may be the issue. Interface your Apple TV legitimately to the TV as opposed to utilizing the recipient or HDMI switch. In the event that you presently observe the TV Home screen, interface your collector or HDMI switch each in turn. After each extra gadget is associated, watch that you despite everything see the Home screen on your TV.
In the event that you despite everything can’t see an image on your TV, hear the sound, or just observe the Apple logo, contact Apple Support.