Step by step instructions to investigate Microsoft Outlook issues to crash or quit reacting when utilized with Office 365
This article portrays how to investigate the accompanying sorts of Microsoft outlook issues when it’s utilized along with Office 365:
- Outlook quits reacting (hangs).
- Outlook crashes despite the fact that you aren’t effectively utilizing it.
- Outlook crashes when you start it.
To help investigate Outlook issues in an Office 365 condition, follow these means.
Stage 1: Investigate potential issues brought about by include ins
1. Exit Outlook.
2. Open a Run discourse box. To do this, utilization one of the accompanying techniques, like fitting to your adaptation of Windows:
- If you’re consecutively Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8, press the Windows logo key+R.
- If you’re running Windows 7, click Start, type Run in the Search box, and afterward click Run.
3. Type Outlook/safe, and afterward click OK.
4. If the issue is fixed, click Options on the File menu, and afterward click Add-Ins.
5. Select COM Add-ins, and afterward click Go.
6. Click to clear all the check encloses the rundown, and afterward click OK.
7. Restart Outlook. On the off chance that the issue doesn’t happen, begin including the include INS each in turn until the issue happens.
Stage 2: Repair Office 365
- Open Control Panel, and afterward click Uninstall a program.
- In the rundown of introduced programs, right-click the passage for your Office establishment, and afterward click Change, and afterward click Online Repair.
Stage 3: Run Outlook Diagnostics
Run the Outlook won’t start computerized diagnostics to fix the issues.
- If the instrument doesn’t resolve the issue, go to Windows or Look to begin **Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 **(Sara).
- On the principal screen, select Outlook, and afterward, select Next.
- Select any of the accompanying alternatives, as proper, and afterward select Next:
- The outlook continues hanging or freezing
- The outlook continues slamming with a message “Microsoft Outlook has quit working.”
Sara runs some indicative checks and returns potential answers for you to use to attempt to fix Outlook network issues.
Stage 4: Create another Outlook profile
Note: On the off chance that you can Sara in Step 3, and you made another profile, you can skirt all of Step 4.
- Open Control Panel, and afterward click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Select the profile that you need to expel, and afterward, click Remove.
Significant Expelling the profile additionally evacuates related information documents. In case you’re uncertain about whether the information documents are supported up or put away on a server, don’t expel the profile. Rather, go to stage 4.
- Click Add.
- In the Outline Name box, type a name for the new profile.
- Specify the client name, the essential SMTP address, and the secret phrase. At that point, click Next.
- You may get the accompanying message: Allow this site to design **alias@domain** server settings? In this message, snap to choose the Don’t get some information about this site again checkbox, and afterward click Allow.
- When you’re incited, enter your login certifications, and afterward click OK.
- When Setup is done, click Finish.
Stage 5: Run Sara Advanced Diagnostics before you contact Support
This progression makes a point by point data about your Outlook arrangement and gives answers for any known issues that are identified. It likewise gives you the alternative to transfer your outcomes to Microsoft with the goal that a Support designer can audit them before you make a Support call.
- Click Outlook Advanced Diagnostics.
- Click Run when you are incited by your program.
More data Microsoft outlook issues
For more data about order line switches that are utilized along with Outlook, go to Command-line switches for Microsoft Office items.
Still, need assistance? Go to Microsoft Community.