Follow these means to change your Apple ID password.
On your iPhone, iPad, or Mac contact with iOS 10.3 or later
1. Tap Settings > [your name] > Password and Security.
2. Tap Change Password.
3. Enter your present secret phrase or gadget password, at that point enter another secret key and affirm the new secret key.
4. Tap Change or Change Password.
5. Sign in with your new Apple ID secret phrase to get to Apple highlights and services.
On your Mac with macOS Catalina
1. Select Apple menu > System Preferences, at that point click Apple ID.
2. Click Password and Security.
3. Click Change Password. Before you can reset your Apple ID secret phrase, you’ll be required to enter the secret word used to open your Mac.
On your Mac with macOS Mojave or prior
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, at that point click iCloud.
- Choose Account Details.
- Click Security > Reset Password. Before you can reset your Apple ID secret phrase, you’ll be required to enter the secret word used to open your Mac.
On the web
1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
2. In the Security segment, click Change Password.
3. Enter your present secret word, at that point enter another secret word and affirm the new secret phrase.
4. Click Change Password.
5. Sign in with your new Apple ID secret word to get to Apple highlights and administrations.
On the off chance that you forget your Password
On the off chance that you don’t change Apple ID password, follow these means to reset it. After you reset your secret word, you have to refresh your Apple ID and password in each assistance that you’re marked in to.
Get familiar with passwords and your Apple ID
Your Apple ID is the record you use to get to Apple administrations like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
At the point when you make another secret phrase, remember the accompanying:
- Your new Apple ID password must contain at any rate eight characters, a number, a capitalized letter, and a lowercase letter.
- You can’t utilize spaces, a similar character multiple times in succession, your Apple ID, or a secret word you’ve utilized in the most recent year.
Become familiar with secret word necessities and how to keep your Apple ID secure.
FaceTime isn’t accessible in all nations or districts.